2017 Athletics Reflection

2017 Athletics Reflection

Write your reflection on your participation, effort and performance in the 2017 Athletics competitions.

You could reflect on these questions.
  1. How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?
  2. Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
  3. In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
  4. What did I do well and how do I know?
  5. What was challenging and how do I know?
  6. What am I most proud of and why?

Start your writing here:

I used a growth mindset by listening to the speaker who was explaining the rules of the activity. When I hit the bar in high jump I kept positive and kept on trying.

I managed to achieve my athletics goal by getting an okay jump in high jump. My goal was to get over the bar and to get higher than last year.

I cheered for my house and other houses in the house relays. I got house points for participating in every event. So I got points for long jump, high jump, shot put and discus.

I did well because I tried my best in everything that I did. My goal for next year is to do better at high jump.

The sprints were challenging for me because there were lots of fast people that I couldn’t keep up with. I tried my hardest to race them, but they beat me. I kept positive because I knew I tried my best.
2017
I am proud of myself for trying my best at all events because that shows that I like sports and like to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment